Asfercon ACX (Audio Conference eXchange)
Asfercon ACX works as a center for numerous callers to connect to the bridge by means of a particular telephone number and a password so that instead of a single user contacting all of the members, the members can themselves connect to the Asfercon ACX server to carry on the conference call. This saves a lot of time involved in the process. Asfercon ACX have advanced features for better functioning consisting of scheduling software incorporated into the component and an dial out feature that can be scheduled to contact all of the conference parties automatically at the same time with minimum hassle for the user.
We believe our Asfercon ACX provides all the features required for your audio conferencing requirements. If you have a unique feature request that you can't find included with our product, please contact us. Audio conferencing is where two or more people in different locations use technology like a conference bridge to hold an audio call. Audio conferencing is different from a traditional phone in in that all participants dial into a central system that connects them instead of directly dialing each othe.It may currently be in development, or we may be able to quickly develop it for you.
Asferconf ACS provides various types of conference
A pre-defined conference ID and/or password with no expiry allows the organizer and participants to conference when required. Meetings can occur at any time using an established dial-in number and access code.
Reserved or Scheduled Conferences
The Conference organizer or Conferencing Service Provider can schedule a conference, send invitation emails to participants and have them register for the call.
All participants who call in to an established dial-in number and enter the same PIN are connected together. Using this service connection occurs instantly and anonymously without any account setup.
Ad Hoc Conference
Instantly starts a conference call by dialing out to someone. Additional participants can be easily added as required, participants are provided the invitation over the phone and have the option to agree or decline to join the conference invitation. This is also used in highly secure instances where the organizer...
Web-based real time control and management for the moderator
- Uses the web-based interface for point-and-click management of conferences.
- Fully manages the moderator's conference for scheduling, changing and managing the e-mailing of invitations to participants.
- Steps through a scheduling wizard to select type of conference, time, date, IDs, PINs, and passwords.
- Automatically sends conference notifications with all details to participants on SMS.
- Schedules regularly recurring conferences.
- Provides Reporting for Call Record History.
Provides monitoring of active conferences through the dashboard, and provides full control to:
- Mute/Un-mute Participants, to ensure no distractions
- Disconnect any or all participants
- Dial Out to add participants
- Grant/ Revoke Administration privileges to participants during the conference Display Caller ID of participants on call dashboard
- Start and Stop Recording
- Lock/Unlock Conference, thereby preventing unwanted guests from entering
Web-based real time control for the Conference Operator:
- Lists all the accounts and moderators, and adds, deletes disables/enables or modifies their details
- Provides access to all log data (user and system data)
- Views lines and disconnects any that are not disconnected properly
- Lists all Active and Scheduled conferences in the system
- Can carry out all activities on behalf of a moderator
- Displays the number of ports currently in use
- Displays and exports conferencing statistics and usage reports
- Sets dial-out permissions and department codes on an account basis
- Sets a port utilization alert that notifies administrators when the system is nearing capacity
- Provides Extensive Reporting Features
Extensive Security Features
- Specify the type of entry announcements: none, beep, name option for participants to record name and play back when joining the conference
- Remove uninvited guests - checking their Caller ID and disconnecting their line
- Separate moderator and participant access PINs
- Lock and unlock conference
- Hear participants count
- Start conference only when moderator logs in
- Two stage conference entry, participants can be brought into a lounge area and then the moderator can bring them into the conference.
- User name and password authentication of accounts
- System-generated access code as well as an option for customized PINs
- Access codes expire at the end of scheduled calls
- Dial Out conferencing where only the invited parties are called